Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Shoot

How young can one start to model for photoshoot? This is the other side of photography. In portraiture or fashion shoots, it involves more than just the shooter. There is a model, whose role, is as important as the photographer.

A good model brings life to the photos. Often, people have questions in their mind, each time they look at a photo that involves a model. At times they wonder about what is the model looking at, at other times they simply ask themselves what kind of emotion is the model trying to portray at that moment the shutter was depressed.

For me, I wanted to take this opportunity to look back at all the models I had the chance to work with and I would like to say thanks to all of them for helping me out in my photography.

As to the question in the first line, I have no clue what the answer is. Perhaps we'll find out together eventually.







No comments:

Post a Comment