Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chinese Garden

I had to use the GPS in my car to get there. The entrance to the carpark, is somehow, not very easy to locate. It was an overcast day, felt like it was going to rain. And it did, few drops here and there.

Please enjoy some of the photos and make sure you do visit there when you have the time. There is a very friendly uncle on site, who can talk non-stop about turtles. Make sure you pay him a visit.

Eventually, few drops of rain turned into a downpour. I had to end my photography and discovery journey. I have no clue how big this garden is, but it seemed to me that I probably covered only a very small section of the entire place. And guess what; Next to it, there is another garden. And it is called Japanese Garden.

I need to go there again.











No comments:

Post a Comment