Saturday, November 27, 2010

Disneyland Paris Part 1 of 3

If there is a place where I can just go there and feel that I am 5 years old once more, it must be Disneyland. I was not able to enjoy myself 100% there as I was down with high fever. I look at the photos and have a feeling of nostalgia.

I want to share a few of these photos with you. Disneyland Paris is located in Marne-la-Vallée, a new town in the eastern suburbs of Paris and about 30+ km from the centre of Paris. The park itself is cut into 2, meaning it has 2 theme parks. I think, if I am not wrong, one is called Disneyland and the other one is called Walt Disney Studio. The park that I enjoy the most, and is also the bigger of the two, is Disneyland itself.

It reminds me of the endless fairy tales movies I have watched before and the real Walt Disney caracters, from Fantasia. Enjoy!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment