Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kensington

Well here I was in Kensington. Time to explore. I crossed over and walked behind the Royal Albert Hall. Actually I went inside, I was looking for the restroom. There was none, that is not too Royal.

Behind there are some strange stuff you can come across. First there are trees with white leaves and white flowers, there are some strange looking buildings, some strange looking cars, some strange looking statues as well. Oh, the Royal College of Music is found there. I wonder if it is the same royal school of music from which I took my Piano exams.

There is also the Imperial College there. It has strange looking glass panels. Huge glass panels and some weird statues. And if you keep walking further down, or up, well just keep walking you will end up at the Science museum. Admission to the museum is free and it has a toilet in the basement. You can also view a very nice formula one car, but strangely it is upside down, hanging down from the ceiling.

Kensington is really weird in its own ways.









No comments:

Post a Comment