Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First shots with the 5D Mark II






I was supposed to upload some night shots, but I will do that later. I want to show you the first shots I took with the Canon 5D.

Actually, my friend David and I, wanted to look for some lens on Monday. We went to Citihall to check out the second lens shop. At the same time, I told him about the Canon 5D mark II. A friend, photographer, recommended it to me. He told me if I was really serious about taking photo, that would be a nice camera to have.

We also went to check it out. Some pricey, but amazing stuff. We couldn't resist and we bought one each. David is an amazing fellow. He went from a D1000 to a D5, passing by the Nikon D5000 and the D90. All this within a time frame of 2 months maybe. The story will come later, upon his approval. You can find a photo of David in this shot

Anyway here are the shots. Critics plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment