Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Looking back

When I just started to shoot with my first DSLR, I took this photo @ suntec city. I thought it looked good at that time. Here it is.

Few days back I went back with a Fuji superzoom camera, also set on manual mode, more or less with the same settings and I snapped the same shot. And here it is.


I cannot see much difference, in fact, I would tend to think the one taken more recently, looks better. Maybe I should bring the SLR there once more, and snap again and this time change the settings just to see how different they turn out.

1 comment:

  1. Actually after i uploded them on the blog and looked at them again, they look totally different, the colour composition, the angle, all are different. I was tempted to remove the post.

    Just let me be. It is just a thought for the mind.

    So much to learn.

    ReplyDelete