Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Notes about Shots @ the Esplanade

I realise that I am not good with day scenery. I need to read up on it. I find it hard to capture the skyline properly, especially when there are different tones of clouds that hide the sun, or when the sun is partially seen through the clouds.

This is the second time I am using the Canon 5D. It is heavy and difficult to hold it still, especially when the I am using slow shutter speed. However, after holding the 5D, it is much easier to hold and shoot with the 500D, which suddenly feels really light.

Personally, I feel the 500D is much more user-friendly. The settings can be changed with ease. I need more time to familiarise myself with the Mark II.

I am also looking for a camera bag. I am not sure whether to choose between a sling, shoulder bag or back pack. I want a national geographic bag, makes me feel like a real pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment