Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More about night shots at the Barrage

I know I have promised to make the photos larger. I tried, but this is the largest I have been able to acheive so far. It seems you can only choose, small, medium or large, and this is how large look like. Does anyone know how to make them even larger?

I believe I took these shots a bit too late during the night. I should have taken them earlier around 8pm or 9pm. The lighting would be more ambient.

I got my first camera when i was 11 years old. My dad gave it to me. A friend of his brought it over from the US. It was an olympus using film rolls, with zoom lens 35-55mm if I am not wrong. I have no clue where is it now. The last thing I remember, I gave it to my younger sister.

The first camera that I bought on my own, with my own money, was a Fujifilm compact digital camera, point and shoot. I bought it from Citihall in 2002. It was a Saturday, and my brother and I went to a car show. I got it on that day. I still have the first shots of this car show somewhere. I will upload them later on. As for the camera, I gave it to my sister once more, and it disappeared.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Keep it on because you are doing a fine job. I am happy to inform you that your first Olympus camera - Made in Japan, Olympus Lens, Variable Power Flash, Infinity Zoom210 Quartzdate, Zoom Lens 38-76mm - together with its pouch and a small manual are still at home. I hope you can collect them and use them just for the feel. Please continue with the good work. Dad.

    ReplyDelete